He doesn't look to pleased about this....... but he was actually pretty happy to have Kaelie dress him all up. I doubt that daddy let him stay in this pretty pink dress for too long. But what do you expect when you live in a house full of girls!Loves his broccoli!! Had to finish the rest out of the pot!
And well, he still has his sucky. I try not to let him have it when he is out of bed. He doesn't ever ask for it. But to take it away when he does have it......he puts up a fight :) When we go out, we seldom have it (I do have it sometimes at church for a quieter!). Well this day, he decided to shove two in his mouth, so I quickly grabbed a picture of him. Silly man. It will go bye bye at some point soon. But I am not actually too concerned about it.
Plum Cake
2 weeks ago



10 comments:
Ahhh ... wedding day blackmail photos. Looks good in pink though LOL! Well, you knew the big sisters were going to dress him up in their clothes at some point didn't you? Why not now when they can still tackle him down and play dress-up!
Is that one of the tie-dyed shirts you guys made from the tie-dye kit I gave the kids for Christmas?
Yes! That is Isaac's tye die shirt from the kit! I think they all turned out fun!!!
Hey Laurie,
When the time comes and you want to get him off the suckey, what helped for me, advice from my mom, which worked, is to puncture a hole in the nipple and therefore when they suck on it, it instantly goes flat. This will make them not like it and you can tell them it's broken. They soon give it up. It's there idea than and there's not too much fussing. At least that's what worked for us with both of our kids. Just thought you might like to know.
Crystal
great that he loves brocolli!!! :)
silly boy with the two soothers - glad you grabbed the camera fast!
I didn't know you had/have a water bottle-sippy...? is it a Klean Kanteen?
It looks really good. I'm glad I came across those kits.
Great that he loves his broccoli.
For Simon I just cut the tip of the soother off & that was it, no more sucky.
Cute pics of our little guy! Love his big blue eyes!
And, he loves his veggies!
Love
Grandma Mariann
went back and looked at the T-shirt -- looks really neat. Good for the kids "creating" and having something for it, too.
Grandma
Mariann
love the two soother pic! classic!
Post a Comment