Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Real toboganing in Saskatchewan!!




On Saturday and Sunday we had amazing weather. It got up to -2 (shocking considering tonight, right now as I type is -29 with the windchill of -54!) So anyways, on Sunday we went toboganing. It was great! Everyone had fun!! And no one got seriously hurt. This is the BIG hill, and there was a little bunny hill too.


The babies got pushed down the bunny hill, and pulled back up....many times. Isaac actually fell asleep!!!!! LOL




And yes, I even went down! When I got to the bottom my face was plastered with snow!!! I was soaked! LOL But it was fun! Rolland went down much more than I did!

1 comments:

Jen S. said...

that is so fun! and -2, welcome to my world! :)

today was actually quite sunny, I felt like I could have taken the kids to the park - but I thought of that idea too late.