Friday, January 02, 2009

Christmas......... part three!?

So we went down to have a second Christmas with my family. Like I said in the last post, Marc had left but Dan & Tara had arrived. We enjoyed some more gift opening together....... with my family we drew names, and then we also did a silly gift chinese gift exchange (this year using homemade gifts). My kids were spoiled some more from Grandma & Grandpa, Uncle Dan & Auntie Tara as well as Auntie Tara's mom & dad........ I suppose we could say they are my kids adopted grandparents! :) 

Dad got Rolland's homemade gift ( a duct tape wallet! ) ~ taking orders if anyone interested ;)
This gift came from my mom in the homemade gift exchange........it was a combination of homemade, and boughten.......Rolland LOVED these socks.....but poor guy, Tara stole them! 

In the kid gift exchange Isaac got a car that talks, makes noises and moves........as you can see from the look on his face.....he really wasn't too sure about it. Pretty scared of it at first......but in later pictures to come I'll show you that he started enjoying it more :)



Grandma's main gift for Kaelie was her hamster.........but she also got this vest! Kaelie loved it and wore it most of the time! LOL



Can I pour you some tea!?
Yay! Another ball!!! :)

2 comments:

Jen S. said...

Oh, here I thought you said in the email R's gift was duct tape AND a wallet, NOT a duct tape-wallet! Too fun! Great idea R!

Looks like a blast...

Bryan and Jamie and family said...

Duct tape wallets - there was a girl here at a craft sale with those for sale.