Monday, January 19, 2009

Girls' night out.......Mom's night away....which ended up being two!

Last Monday I got invited to go to the city for a girls' night out! Somewhat crazy to do all by myself in the middle of winter.......but my hubby encouraged me to go and have fun! So I did! I enjoyed visiting with friends, getting out for a meal, going to a big city theatre LOL. It was great fun!

Lorraine brought us some candy! :) We saved it for the movies! Not sure why but we missed having Andrea and Cindy in the pictures!?

Me, Jen (mom of 4 boys, a two yr old, and 2 month old triplets, doesn't she look GREAT!!!) click here to see her blog and Deanna

My beautiful highschool roommates! Lorraine & Crystal

During the afternoon on Monday we popped in on Jen, Caden and the triplets. I finally got to meet them. I held Liam all afternoon! :) It was great! I should of posed him so you could see his cute face. But check out Jen's blog and you will see all their cute little faces! I really enjoyed just sitting, visiting, and holding someone else's little baby!


Crystal, baby Evan (I think!??) and Caden

And Lorraine with Dylan

So since winter weather is so unpredictable, I got to stay another day and night in the city. Tuesday morning we woke up to blizzarding weather. I hummed and hawwed about whether I should try to go home. But it did make me quite nervous travelling all by myself. So after chatting with Rolland, he told me to stay.... I stayed! Which was kind of cool because I got to spend more time visiting with friends. It was great. Wednesday it wasn't blizzarding any more, but it was extremely cold ~ I traveled anyways, and the roads were great!

Thanks for the fun time girls!!

1 comments:

Jen S. said...

What great fun! I'm glad you got to go and got trapped for the extra night! ;)