Saturday, January 17, 2009

Emily's new gift

For Emily's birthday she had told us that she wanted an easy bake oven or a guitar. So we decided to give her some money and tell her she could choose one of those things....... she chose a guitar. Then it took us a little while to figure out where to get it. But I was in the city at the beginning of this week, and I found the perfect guitar for her! Now maybe we'll consider lessons. Pretty neat for a kid to want something like this, I think!

4 comments:

Mona B. said...

Wow ... cool gift em

Anonymous said...

That is awesome Emily - can't wait to hear you play a tune!

You have a beautiful SMILE .. all the way through the birthday pictures.

Love
Grandma Mariann

Jen S. said...

what a great gift to choose, Emily!
That guitar looks like the size I could actually learn on... fun!

Troy and Jenn said...

How exciting!! Maybe we both could take lessons together?

Much love

Cousin Jenn