Monday, February 02, 2009

Valentine's Butterfly

This is not a good picture of Sydnie's cute face :) But this is something she worked on today. She asked if she could do a craft.....so I quickly skimmed the internet for a few ideas......

This was such a simple one, and she enjoyed doing it all on her own (after I cut out the hearts for her!).

it is a butterfly..........:)

6 comments:

Jen S. said...

I think it is adorable! :)
Good job Laurie!

Anonymous said...

Awwww.... you're such a good mom! I wish I had been more like that with my kids. It seems you are always doing something fun with them. Way to go!!! If I could give you a mother of the year award I would. CQ

Mona B. said...

too fun! What a cute butterfly. Sydnie did a great job of putting it together.

Anonymous said...

looks good sydney! Very lovely butterfly!

Jen S. said...

you know what, I think we'll do this tomorrow when Luke is over... :)
Thanks for posting this, saves me the 'time' to look for an idea!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful artwork Sydnie -- and your mom did awesome getting you started!

Love Grandma Mariann