Friday, July 27, 2007

My baby boy was 4 months old...........3 DAYS AGO!

Time seems to be disappearing on us, I seem to say that a lot......but it sure feels like it is! Our baby boy is now 4 months old. He is a big boy....don't know what he weighs right at this point but on June 27th (at 3 months old) he was 15 lbs. 5 oz. I will likely have him weighed on Aug. 2nd at a check up appt. So I'll keep ya posted. Big boy, but cute as ever :)

A little challenging lifting that cute heavy head. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

At a boy, Isaac! Love the picture, Laurie - can I get a hard copy??

Mom

Trail Rider said...

wow, he looks like you!
yes, time flies! mine is over 5 months already....it makes me sad that we won't have any more since this baby stage is my favorite!

Jen S. said...

so sweet! :)
that second picture is absolutely adorable. If I were you, I'd upload it to SS this week in a bigger size (2 for 1 this week in 5x7 and 8x10) and use it for the focus of a "fourth month" scrapbook spread.
have I inspired you?!