Wednesday, July 25, 2007

sprinkler fun......

Like a lot of other places, we have been in a heat wave. Today, however, was a bit less hot.....and more easily to be outside. We don't have any hose hookups in our little yard, but the campus had sprinklers going so the girls took advantage of it this afternoon.

3 comments:

Just Me said...

Sometimes I find it surreal looking at pictures of the kids and remembering that there are pictures of us doing the same things...it is weird, I guess, that we really all did grow up! :)

Jen S. said...

fun times!
(I can't help but notice the yellow grass...a common look of Sask esp in a heat wave...so they still attempt to water it to make it green? will it work you think? LOL. and no worries, we do have some yellow patches of grass too, but actually ours does go back to green b/c we tend to get a stretch of rain like we just had. BC rainforest for you.)

Laurie said...

The yellow grass.....the whole campus isn't all like that. They had actually dug up a sewer tank to the left of that really yellow grass, a couple of weeks ago.....and I think that may of contributed to the really yellow grass....then that hot spell....who knows......