Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Reunited





Who would of thought 10 years ago these three girls would be living in the same city, and working on a sewing project together. Lorraine and Crystal were my roomates when we went to WCC together. They have been a huge help, and have certainly made the transition to this new city easier. Thank you soooo much for your help you two, on your day off, spending it ALL day with me sewing! We made curtains for the living room/dining room, kitchen and small bathroom! I could not of done it without them......and in all honesty, I didn't do a whole lot. We also covered some couch pillows. It's nice to have the house continue to look homier.

The kitchen and bathroom have the same sheer curtain.

3 comments:

Jen S. said...

Look at that! That's awesome! Great job you three!
(I was wondering, but kept forgetting to ask, who these girls were!)

Anonymous said...

A neat picture 18 years old and now 28! The curtains looks great!

Mom H

Jason said...

Awww...wish I could be there. Although I can't sew...but I could do other things! :) -- Nicole