So my time with Sydnie and Isaac......well hasn't been more relaxing having only two kids....in fact I think I am busier.....Sydnie certainly is used to playing with her sisters.....and is keeping me busy playing house (I don't think I am doing a great job, but she seems content with it all)......we also decided to paint each other's nails ( you can imagine what mine look like) and then we did each other's makeup.......as shown above.......lovely! :) Tomorrow we will head out to meet up with Emily and spend some time in my home town :) Should be good......I know my way around there more than I know my way around here!
Plum Cake
2 weeks ago



3 comments:
Okay, I'm jealous... I want to go to Estevan too. Everything sure looks good Laurie. (Did they fix those sinks you wanted done yet?)
See you soon hopefully, LaWanda
Hi Laurie. Sounds like you have been having fun. Sure miss you guys.
what a great opportunity for Sydnie to have you all to herself...well, mostly! thanks for being brave and posting this most glamorous shot of you two...well done, Sydnie! Mom looks beautiful!
Post a Comment