Sunday, July 22, 2007

mini trip

As I said before Emily got to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house for a few days, and Sydnie, Isaac and I met up with them there a few days later. Kaelie and Rolland were at a camp.....I'll post on that hopefully soon.

It was nice to be on familiar grounds, where I knew where I was going, and taking the kids to the old neighborhood park with the wading pool.










Grandpa always had little helpers taking care of the flowers and plants. Emily was a big helper with picking the little red tomatoes everyday.




1 comments:

Jen S. said...

oh, that brings back so many memories! I miss it for some reason!
Hey, can't help notice the blue station wagon in the background. is that the T's? It is so familiar to me, sitting in that position on the street...could it be? 20 years later, still the same car? Or would you even remember!
How fun! I so wish we had a wading pool like that in our neighbourhoods. What a great place for the kiddies to go and cool off.