We took the kids to the BIG fair here on Thursday afternoon. It was a lot of fun.....HOT, and we spent too much money .......but it was a lot of fun :)
What fun! We did the fair today and will do more tomorrow... but we didn't do the rides this time. We'll be going to another one when we go visit our friends for Labour Day, so I imagine we'll do some rides at that one. I'm so glad you had a great Family Day... well worth the $ spent.
1 comments:
What fun! We did the fair today and will do more tomorrow... but we didn't do the rides this time. We'll be going to another one when we go visit our friends for Labour Day, so I imagine we'll do some rides at that one.
I'm so glad you had a great Family Day... well worth the $ spent.
Post a Comment