Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I have an 8 year old!?!?! :)




We arrived home from camp on Friday evening, and Alanna & Kyle (company from out of town) arrived a few hours after to attend Kaelie's birthday on Saturday. Grandma and Grandpa Hill also came! We also invited another family and few other friends. It was a fun time, and I think Kaelie really enjoyed it. We did a pinyata(I don't know how to spell it!), a bingo game that Kaelie made, burgers, cake, and presents. The fellowshipping was great too!
A pretty cute gift, I think! :) LOL
Wow, a beautiful, wonderful 8 year old girl! Hard to believe!





Happy 8th Birthday Kaelie!

5 comments:

Jen S. said...

great party! Happy Birthday Kaelie! 8 already? My oh my.
Love the Tinkerbell Pinata... looks like so much fun! Who got it open?

Bryan and Jamie and family said...

Wow, Kaelie is looking so grown up. And I have to say that Isaac is still looking so much like a "Hill".

Jen S. said...

Hey, I forgot to add this bit to my comments... are those new frames? The ones on the wall, 4 of them, a collage type frame. I like them. Where are they from? Are the photos all the same size in it? What size? Please tell me. I found an idea in a magazine that might be kinda fun in a frame like this. Thanks!

Trail Rider said...

which camp is that?

every single time i come to your blog it's so much FUN!
fun fun fun!

jerms said...

nice to see some pictures of skip and marianne. i miss those guys.