
Not a picture I am overally proud of but thought I would post it. It is going to be a "before" picture, one day.
I am beginning the journey of losing weight, AGAIN.......I feel though, now that we are done having kids, this will be a great opportunity to get into shape, and stay there. Rolland is also joining me.....of course he, having less weight to lose then me, but it will be great support to have him doing it along with me.
Someone recently said to me, one thing I will be working on is self control......and it is one of the Fruits of the Spirit.........something about looking at this journey more spiritually, gives me more strength. I really liked the idea of working on one of the Fruits of the Spirit.
Plum Cake
2 weeks ago



2 comments:
Maybe we should do a study on Fruits of the Spirit.
you know what, that's funny you said that about self-control. I heard that this past week too and I thought to myself... you know that's what it is that I need more of too, in the eating dept. I am soooo not self controlled when it comes to chocolate, desserts...
Thanks for doing this post! Laurie, you're going to do great!
Post a Comment