As of last Wednesday, 4 weeks of eating better, I was down 12 pounds! Pretty excited that it is all going so well for me. I am not bragging, but I am excited! Rolland is also down 12 pounds!
I thought I would share a couple of recipes that I enjoy!
A Package of Devil's food Chocolate cake mix, a can of pumpkin, 1/2 cup water......mix together, make into 48 small cupcakes, or 24 a bit bigger ones. For Weight watcher points the small ones are only 1 point each. I made the bigger ones (24) so they are 2 points each. I think it took about 20 minutes at 350' But watch them!
Another one, that a friend of mine made and they are tasty....... a package of Angelfood cake mix, a can of crushed pineapple mix, and bake into cupcakes.....same as above.
And for a nice light supper or lunch......PITA PIZZA! I love them! I make mine with whole wheat pitas, sauce, turkey sandwich meat, onion, peppers, pineapples, and light cheese. You can either microwave or bake. Only around 5 points a pizza! A person could costumize it to how ever they like it.
Plum Cake
2 weeks ago



1 comments:
hi
thats great that you've lost lbs already. i'm getting started soon =)
could you send me the godly girls website info we want to add a couple of ladies and have forgotton how
we'll be at lecturships. see you there
winona
Post a Comment