Saturday, September 01, 2007

Beautiful weather back!!! :)

We got back some warm summer weather this past week. Almost feels strange after having Fall weather. But a few of us took advantage of the nice weather and went to the park. It was nice to visit with my friends, and for the kids to play!Lorraine, sitting on a baby swing (OUCH) with Isaac.

Crystal and Emily, visiting and relaxing.
Busy Caden, actually sitting still :) He's sooo cute!
Lorraine, Caden and Jen

Thanks for inviting me out guys! It was a lot of fun! :)

Weight Loss update: That evening I went to my first weigh in and I lost 4.2 lbs!!!! YAY!!! :) I know it won't all come off that quickly but it sure was an encouragement! Rolland is also doing very well.

2 comments:

Janet said...

Hopefully the beautiful weather continues! Looks like fun at the park! I have the week off work and maybe we'll be able to coordinate a visit (I'll give you a call soon!)

Congrats on the weight loss!

Jen S. said...

So Caden is who's son?
Looks like fun enjoying some last days of the warm sun! :)

And yes, CONGRATS Laurie, on the weight loss. That's awesome!!!