Friday, September 14, 2007

Fun times at Grandpa and Grandma's

Rolland went away on a College Retreat for the first weekend in September, so the girls (and Isaac!) and I headed to visit Grandpa and Grandma. We had a nice weekend there.....marshmallow roast!

playing in the backyard

The old neighborhood park still has the twirling thing!! Lots of new equipment too, but this one is still there. The girls enjoyed it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey that pumpkin patch is pretty cool. Bet the girls are excited about that. I was down in Estevan a few weekends ago but couldn't find your mom and dad (I think they were at your place.) LaWanda

Bryan and Jamie and family said...

Ahhhhh, memories, The old park. I sure remember that. I loved it.

Jen S. said...

oh man! I remember that thing! I think I'm going to be sick just looking at it!! (sorry I haven't been to your blog in awhile. I see there are more posts below too!)