Grandpa has his own pumpkin patch in their front yard! So when we went to visit, the girls got to pick out their own pumpkin, put their names on them, and Grandpa will bring them up at the end of the month. 




Plum Cake
2 weeks ago
Grandpa has his own pumpkin patch in their front yard! So when we went to visit, the girls got to pick out their own pumpkin, put their names on them, and Grandpa will bring them up at the end of the month. 




Posted by Laurie at 9:28 PM
2 comments:
K, I'm trying to figure these pics out. Did your parents make a different driveway(where the truck is parked)?
cool! that's funny... I was thinking about the neighbourhood too Jamie, except my thought was this: the porch? I don't remember it. but of course, it's been many a moon since I was there...
and hey, if your Dad can grow pumpkins, where the hay are all the farms with the pumpkin patches that we have here in BC????
Post a Comment