Kaelie was very excited to get back to school. They started on the 29th. She was a touch nervous to be starting a new school, but she was so courageous . (if that was me at that age, I probably would of been in tears!). Her first day went great! She was already asking to play with one of her new classmates. Thankfully, she did get placed in the same class as Carrissa, a family friend. I think that was helpful too! Hard to believe she is in Grade 3!

Emily and I will begin doing Kindergarten at home this coming Tuesday. Emily is looking forward to that. Hopefully I can keep Sydnie occupied with something, and Isaac happy. :)
Plum Cake
2 weeks ago



1 comments:
Kaelie, you're in grade 3 already?! Unreal.
Laurie, remember when we were in grade 3? Like, it doesn't seem all that long ago. How scary is that?! LOL. Mrs Roy ~ were you in my class?
Post a Comment