Monday, May 29, 2006

Kaelie's art work on display!




Today our family went to check out the artwork on display at the local museum. All the schools in town,as well as the homeschoolers get to display the kids artwork. It was neat to see some people's that we knew. And it's a nice feeling for Kaelie to see her artwork on display. Emily even asked today when she will be able to do so. Kaelie is pointing up at her artwork that was wayyyyy up! Her art was doing blended pastels. ~Grade one~

1 comments:

Jen S. said...

That's great Kaelie! How fun for you to see your art work in the museum. And your green thumb... that's great! Keep up the interest.
Laurie - I love your red wall. Is it a feature wall or is the whole room painted red? Very up to date! Love it.
And so I guess I see you do have warm weather in Lloyd! How fun for the girls. (pool)
Laurie - do post a pic of your flowerbed, would love to see it!
thanks for keeping us posted with your blogging. Love to read it!