I was tagged today.....not exactly sure what it means.....but I am assuming that I am tagged to list my top ten simple pleasures of life! Hmmmmm. These aren't in any particular order.
1. spring time! It's mucky but so fresh!
2. laughing with my kids
3. watching my youngest do new and silly little things
4. watching my older two learn new things
5. email!! Love it!
6. relaxing on the couch
7. spending time with my hubby
8. coffee time with my girlfriends
9. chatting on msn
10. chocolate :)
Hope I did that right. You'll have to let me know Jen.
Have a good day everyone! Enjoy your simple pleasures!
Plum Cake
2 weeks ago



1 comments:
Hey Laurie
Me again. I just left you a comment on your next post.
yes, this is absolutely right! thanks for doing it!! It's nice to read yours and learn a bit more about you.
Talk to you soon, Jen
Post a Comment