Monday, May 01, 2006

Some of my favorite things......



I really enjoyed everything about Disney Land. But I think my most enjoyable and favorite things were being entertained. The electrical parade, the block party parade, the regular parade, Fantasmic.......what a neat thing!!!, and the beautiful fire works! Everything is detailed to a T! In the pictures you'll see the start of the electrical parade, and a picture of the part of the fire works display. The little green dot in the middle of the fire works is actually a human tinkerbell flying through the air above the castle, through the fireworks!!! It was all so very amazing!!! Hard to believe we were actually there.

It is nice to be home again.

2 comments:

Enara said...

Hi guys!
Thanks SO much for sharing :)
What wonderful memories to have. I was probably about 7 years old the first time my family went to Disneyworld, and I have so so many great memories, still! I think I even have an old Mickey and Minnie ring somewhere....
Even before reading your comments, I could tell Kaelie wasn't too impressed with that wave that got her. Something in her posture, hmmm :)
Anyhoo, glad to hear you're all doing great. Travis and I are well, starting to plan for the Folk Festival already! It seems so early but I know it'll be on us before we can blink.
Take care, and hugs all around!
love Sarah

Jen S. said...

Hi Laurie
So sorry it has taken me til now to get a comment to you... I had thought we would have already touched base about your trip on MSN. It's been crazy... you'll probably agree or maybe you won't as May isn't as busy for you as April was.
So, your trip to Sunny Southern California. I am so glad you finally saw the ocean. Something I guess I take forgranted. yes, God is awesome and it's so easy to think about Him when viewing His majestic creations. (come to BC.. it's all around us all the time. It's absolutely stunning!) The beach looked a bit chilly ~ hope you weren't expecting it to be hot.
Disneyland... the happiest place on earth. Would you agree? I love that place! What a fun place to be. I am so glad you got to go and take it all in with your family.
And Sea World... another of my favourite destinations. We went on our honeymoon, haven't been back yet but we sure will with the boys when they get a bit bigger.

You had a great trip! Thanks for sharing all those photos so quickly after your return. My apologies for not being in touch with you... I hope we can connect soon. I want to hear more.

Blessings, Jen