We went to the park one morning with our friends. We had a lovely picnic, played on the equipment, and went for a frog hunt. But we didn't find any frogs!
wow, you've been blogging lots! Awesome Laurie! I was coming to the site to see if you had a mention of your girls day to Edmonton. ??!! Park days, bubbles, kittens, baseball... what fun Spring activities. I'm actually surprised it's not warmer there. We've had a stretch of really beautiful weather, but now it's back to rain. Love seeing a bit of your life in Lloyd. Looks like you have a big backyard that is fenced. Sweet. Keep on updating! bye for now, Jen
1 comments:
wow, you've been blogging lots! Awesome Laurie! I was coming to the site to see if you had a mention of your girls day to Edmonton. ??!!
Park days, bubbles, kittens, baseball... what fun Spring activities. I'm actually surprised it's not warmer there. We've had a stretch of really beautiful weather, but now it's back to rain.
Love seeing a bit of your life in Lloyd. Looks like you have a big backyard that is fenced. Sweet.
Keep on updating!
bye for now, Jen
Post a Comment