

Kaelie's flower garden......perenials, and a few flowers. She tells me that marigolds help keep misquitos away?!?! I may have to take some better pictures at a different time of the day. Take note of the little donkey (which you can't see very well). An older lady in our congregation gave us the donkey......so hopefully he's cute in the garden?!?! LOL
Plum Cake
2 weeks ago



1 comments:
very nice garden!!! Good work Kaelie and Grandma Hill.
Hey, Laurie, we picked up Rhodo bushes, small ones at Superstore for $6.00 each. You might like a bush like that in front of your place? Easy to care for and so beautiful in bloom. Just a thought! Maybe on the other side of the entrance to your house.
(I am happy to see a pic of your house too now. Just gives me a better picture of what to imagine as I chat with you on MSN and read about your life on here!)
Post a Comment