Kaelie had brought home a flyer from school in June about a science camp. This camp was ran by a university and was being ran in few different cities. I explained that we just couldn't afford to send her, with doing the Bible camp fees, and other traveling expenses....... She was disappointed. BUT, then a friend of mine mentioned that the program had bursaries. So I applied, and Kaelie got full funding. It's amazing how God provides in so many different ways. So while all the kids got to go see Grandma and Grandpa H ~ Kaelie was there doing a Science camp all day every day. She LOVED it! And I am so glad she got to go!
Dissected a squid, made "snot", made instruments, tested ear drums, did chemical experiments, etc......
Plum Cake
2 weeks ago



2 comments:
way too cool! And what a blessing to get full funding - Go God! ;)
Great experience for her.
Post a Comment