Thursday, August 19, 2010

cheap and fast reno's

The first two pics are of the two rooms that we re-did.....these pics taken when we first moved into the house over one year ago....... they both were a pinkish beige color.....
The Before picture of the "blue" room

The Before picture of the "purple" room (and the before picture of the dresser in the blue room)

My parents too ALL FOUR KIDDOS to their place for a WHOLE 5 DAYS! so Rolland & I got busy (get your mind out of the gutter ;) ) and redecorated the kids' bedrooms. We painted, and added decals.....and curtains! We worked hard,, and it looks so good! (IMO)

Nice new change!! And I am pretty sure the kids love it too!


3 comments:

Bryan and Jamie and family said...

Do you have before & after pics?

Jen S. said...

these are fantastic makeovers! Great job!! And what great Grandparents the kids have to take the kids for that long!

Carebear said...

VERY VERY NICE! I'm a huge fan of the lime green, we have those exact same curtains! good job laurie!