We have had a fun and busy summer. I cannot believe how quickly it has gone. I cannot believe the kids head back to school. And I cannot believe that everyday all day I will just have Isaac at home. I do hope to get a few things accomplished during those times, but also enjoy my time with him at home.
I may "complain" at times about being stressed about VBS, or camp lessons, etc......but honestly I am so thankful to do them. It does at times feel like I am very overwhelmed, that i just want to cry.......but seriously, what would my life be like if I didn't do such things! I am blessed to be able to do such things! Looking back at all of this summer, it has all been one great big blessing!
One more week with the kiddos at home......will enjoy the relaxing, the sleeping in, the time together.......and once school begins we will enjoy the routine again! :)
Plum Cake
2 weeks ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment