Thursday, June 07, 2007

A walk in the park

Yesterday evening we decided to go to our big local park after supper. It has a man made lake and geese families come back to it year after year. So we played at the play park then took a walk around the "lake". We tried to feed the geese some bread crumbs but they weren't too interested. It was still neat to see all the babies! I think all of us enjoyed our time.I seem to always be taking the pictures, and am rarely in them......so Rolland and I posed for a take a picture of yourself picture.....turned out not too bad.
Our big guy, keeps getting bigger! He's sooooo cute :)
Daddy and the kids!
They were all checking out the geese but then a seagull flew by, and Sydnie got distracted :)
Busy busy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a fun time with the family! Liked the story line and the pictures! Thanks for sharing

Mom H

Jen S. said...

Yes, it's good to see you in some posts lately (Girls weekend away post too)! it's hard for us Moms, always the ones taking the pictures...but we do so that we can have something to blog, right?! :)
your lake sounds like the one we go to too... not the one we swam in last weekend, but the one we go to for playing, geese-looking, walking...etc. I've done many posts at it... except, I don't think this one is manmade, unlike the one we swam at last weekend.

Just Me said...

So for some reason, I am a tard. I totally missed the fact that you had a blog...but now I know and now I will read! The kids are seriously so cute...