Sunday, June 17, 2007

Uncle Dan and Tara came for a visit! Part I

Uncle Dan and Tara came this weekend.....to meet Isaac, have fun with the girls, and check out the border city. We had great weather for outdoor stuff.....so we headed out to the "petting zoo"......they call it a petting zoo....but it's a bit bigger than that.....but not big enough to be a big zoo, I suppose. This petting zoo has lions.....not to pet! :) Tara got better pics of them than me, so I am hoping to get them from her and Dan, maybe will post them later?!?!


I thought this cow was interesting.....looks like a part rabbit, part cow....don't remember what it is called, but it is a cow from India......this one was just a baby......so it gets pretty big!

Just like we pay $.25 for candies, we can buy the animals "treats" for $.25, too!

0 comments: