Monday, June 25, 2007

I just had to share......


Shannon, Sher and I

There is so much going on right now....but I love this picture. I am going to miss so many people......but these two girlies......I am going to have a tough time being without them!

We went on our "last" dinner and movie night out. It was really nice actually......I think I was still in denial that it was our "last". We enjoyed a deliscious meal at the Grainfields and then headed to watch Evan Almighty.....kind of a cute and funny show.

2 comments:

Jen S. said...

that's great! It is going to be hard but you can keep in touch thankfully through this wonderful machine called a computer (blogging, MSN, email) and of course, the phone. And really, you aren't toooooo far away from each other, a visit will have to happen too!
Nice to see pictures of your girlfriends too!

Anonymous said...

Oh Laurie, You WILL miss them (believe me)... but there are so many great friends in the world. I'm so glad I've had the opportunities to meet so many wonderful friends - I think that is one of God's greatest blessings.

It was great to see you all (and Mom and Dad briefly) and your place - anxious to see it furnished! Love, LaWanda