Saturday, March 17, 2007

A work of art!

Ok, so I am not the type to normally show off my belly ~ pregnant or not! But it's been kind of a tradition that at the end of a pregnancy, my belly get drawn on, colored on or painted on. Rolland was so kind to draw a happy face with blue pen when we were pregnant with Kaelie, then Kaelie and Rolland drew another happy face, but it was a colorful one! When I was pregnant with Sydnie, I let the girls finger paint on my belly! That was fun.......messy, but fun! So this time I bought Crayola washable markes and let them draw a murel. I bet if I just let the older two do it, it would be a beautiful picture, but we couldn't exclude Sydnie! So half of my belly is "pretty" and the other half looks bruised! :) It was fun for all. (please excuse the belly)


4 comments:

Jen S. said...

Lookin' Good Mamma Laurie! Thanks for posting, your most-likely last pregnancy picture!
And this idea is soooo cool. I just love the idea. I think the girls, all three, had a wonderful time colouring on your belly!
Thanks for sharing!

Jen Mooney said...

Hey Laurie,
I am so excited to see that baby boy. Can you hardly wait or what!! I love that you and the girls are sharing this exciting time together - what a great idea to let them 'decorate' the baby belly. God Bless you all!

Anonymous said...

Hey, your mom was supposed to get hold of me today! I thought we'd get to see each other for a bit. Cute belly! Love you, LaWanda

Anonymous said...

You look great and the girls look like they are having a fun time. hope you are feeling good. It will not be long now. I am so excited for you.
Lorraine