Tuesday, March 27, 2007

..........and me



My mom and my auntie Marg were here for the arrival of Isaac! Both quite pleased to be here. They were a HUGE help! With the kids, the cooking, the cleaning and all! We are still enjoying my mom here, and Grandpa Skip will be arriving Thursday.

Grandpa and Grandma Bouchard are planning to be here Easter Sunday.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! He's beautiful!

Bryan and Jamie and family said...

You better take your baby-gaga thing off your blog now, hey?

Anonymous said...

OF COURSE...CONGRATS! We were excited to hear the safe arrival of your son. We saw grandpa the very next day walking aimlessly around pleasantdale not knowing what to do with himself. Being a grandpa of a baby boy is a new thing for him! We're so... happy for you guys. We pray for continued health for Issac & Laurie and look forward in seeing many more pictures. Thanks for your post. Take Care, Crystal (Elford) Quilliams

Jen S. said...

He is absolutely adorable! I think he looks like you, Laurie!
I love his little hat...so cool! And your Willow Tree Ornaments...very fun! Love them!
(enough !'s, sorry)
Thanks for sharing your story with us...
Bless you!

Anonymous said...

aww, laurie! he's adorable! I especially love the picture of him alone (the last one)--with that crazy camo hat and the way his hands are he looks like a little gangsta baby! haha. I am so happy for you guys and seeing pictures of your little one makes me all the more excited to meet ours too! thinking of you in this time of adjustment...

Monica said...

congrats! I look forward to more pictures!

Anonymous said...

CONGRADULATIONS Laurie, Rolland and girls!! I sure enjoy reading all your stories about the family, as well as the pictures!!!


Charla

Jen Mooney said...

Congratulations! Baby boys are a wonderful thing. Caden watched your video with me and he just kept smiling at Isaac. Isaac is adorable and we can't wait to meet him. Way to go guys - you have a beautiful family.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your baby boy!!!!
He looks so beautiful. I have enjoyed your pictures and the video.
Hope you and baby are doing well.
Lorraine

Janet said...

Congratulations Laurie and Rolland! Isaac is beautiful. Looking forward to more pictures and meeting him someday soon!

Tyndall Family said...

Congratulations, and welcome to baby Isaac! Baby boys are wonderful, and you will have 3 great little helpers!
Take care!

Curtis, Selena, Nora and Levi

Anonymous said...

Wow guys, we're so happy for you!

Congratulations!

Angie and John