So my due date is fast approaching! Only 2 weeks away! I have been feeling a bit more energetic the past couple of days, so hopefully that's a good sign of progression!
Went to the dr. yesterday and I was dialated "about a fingertip". May get him to sweep my membranes next appt. Tuesday March 20th at 3:20 PM
So any guesses out there as to when I will have the baby, and what he'll weigh!!??
(if you aren't a blogger, you can leave a message under annonymous, just sign your name at the end of your comment!)
Hope everyone has a good day!
Plum Cake
2 weeks ago



19 comments:
My Guess is 8lbs 7oz
Excited for the new one Laurie.
Thinking of you and the family.
Brother Marc
I so can't believe that your due date is already 2 weeks away... I remember clearly when you posted that first "pregnancy picture"... and that doesn't seem all that long ago. Sheesh!
Glad for you it's almost time though!
Ok, my guess:
A baby boy (hehe)
on March 23
at 7:34 a.m.
weighing 8lbs 8oz.
Laurie
I think Isaac will be 9 lbs 1 oz and born on March 25
Marie
hey laurie! here's what I think:
he'll come...march 29
he'll weigh...8 lbs, 1 oz.
so now that I've told you exactly when he'll come and how much he'll weigh you can plan your schedules around it! (haha)
love you guys,
allison
March 25th...well that would be good since it is Rolland's birthday but I'll guess the morn of March 28th weighing 8lbs 5oz.
Jamie
Now for the wisdom of OLD dad Hill HE He......
Hmmm a boy well he will arrive on Mar 23,2007 @ 3:20 a.m. and weight in at 8 lbs 6 oz.
God Bless You All
Dad Hill
Hmmmm well, we had 6lb 13oz, 8lb 12oz and a 9lb 3oz, but you got smaller on your third, hmmmmm that really throws a loop into my calculations :) Would be nice to celebrate birthdays with Daddy, but I think our little guy (or will we all be surprised)will make the scene on Thursday, March 22nd (although first day of Spring would be a pleasant surprise! Lots of room to grow, so he/she will likely weigh in at 9lbs 1oz give or take (can you tell, I am really into getting this right!?)
Love ya all
Mom H
Hi Laurie
I am so excited for you and your family a little boy. That is great. My guess is March 24th weighing 7lbs 12 oz.
Hope that you are feeling well and I am looking forward to meeting the new baby.
Lorraine
My guess is that you'll have him just after lunch on March 21st, and he'll be 7 lbs 13 ozs. Yeah, that's a little out there, and I'm probably waaaaayyyyy off, but what the hey!!!
love Mona
ps...I left an anonymous comment about the finished family room and forgot to sign it...it looks awesome
OK...here it is then!
Isaac will be born on March 25th (my birthday). 10:00am(ish) He'll weigh in at 7lbs 11oz...
here's hoping :P
Everyone is being fairly nice to me :) LOL ~ with dates before my due date! I hope so too!!!
As for the weight ~ some of you are being nice, some of you are being a bit more realistic, I think (8-9 lbs etc) ~ However, what would it be like for me to have a 7lbs something oz. baby!
Will keep you posted! Those of you who haven't guessed yet, bring on your guesses!
Well I'm going to say...
March 28th, 8:00am
8 lbs, 8 oz.
Tara guess...
March 27th, in the afternoon
8 lbs, 3 oz.
We are both very exisited for your family.
- Danny
“Excited” not “Exisited” – I don’t think I was fully awake when I wrote that.
- Danny
Well, it would be nice if he was born for Dana's birthday, March 20, but I'm going to guess March 31st. And I think he's gonna be about 9 lbs. Getting excited for Monday when Mom gets there? Love you, LaWanda
This is a combined guess of UNCLE JIM & AUNTIE CHERI
Isaac will be an early riser so he will probably arrive around 5:30 am. April 1st somebody thinks this is what the little guy is going to weigh in at 7lbs.6ozs. small in comparison to the girls.GOOD LUCK & LOVE TO ALL OF YOU!
My guess is 7lbs 10oz and the baby will be due in the afternoon of Sat, the 24th. keep me filled in!!!
love you guys
Jenn
Seeing how there is no news here yet, i will guess sunday the 25th at 3:40pm and he'll weigh 9 lbs 4 oz. (i don't even know what your others were and i can't remember your due date :))
Looking forward to "meeting" the little guy!
I guess I was wrong with the date... but close!
Congrats!!!
Well, Jenn and Lorraine guessed very close. they got the day right and the weight very close.
Post a Comment