Saturday, September 30, 2006

Baby name ideas!!!!!????

So I thought I would post and ask you all that view my blog to give me some baby name ideas! ? :) Of course don't send names you would use, but some that you think would suit us :) Can't guarentee that we'll pick them though:) This could be interesting. We have a few names in mind at the moment, but nothing set in stone. After three girls it is kind of hard to pick another girl name (techiniquely two for the first and middle), but we need some boy name ideas too :) So send your ideas!! Anyone can comment now on my blog. I just learned how to change the settings. If you don't have a blog yourself, just click on annonymous and you can sign your name after the comment! It may take a little bit for your comment to show up, as I view them first, then post them.

Thanks!! :)
Laurie

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

For you it would be neat to stick with the ending y or ie but the sound e.
Jh.

Anonymous said...

As a girl who lives & works with a house-full of pregnant girls on an on-going basis, i may be able to send a few creative names your way...i love your blog and updates! luv, tina.

one of my girls named her daughter Jesebel (she thought if she spelled it differently, it would be a pretty name..i'm not so sure..) We've also had a Bim (said Veeem), an Angel Rose, an Allysa Rene, and others too weird for me to remember. Well, i'm sure you found these most unhelpful, so until i think of more, have fun!

Janet said...

I tried to think about names for you, but I only think of ones I like...and don't want to suggest those! Maybe you need to post some that you're thinking of to get some more suggestions...(okay, and i'm curious)

Jen S. said...

Where do I start? I'll give you names I like, don't tell me if you don't like them!... I love to think of names!!!
So I'll try to take JH's advice and find some that end with an 'e' sound, but some won't and I'll start with boy names:
Colby; Liam; Theodore (Theo); Isaiah; Kolten (Colten)... that's it for now.
Girl Names:
Bree (not sure on the spelling, but our friends are having a baby in Dec, a girl, and naming her this. Pronounced Brie. So cute!); oh Chloe! I love that name too! It was Elijah's name if he were a girl. (we won't use it IF we have more kids); Zoe is adorable; Phoebe (I love that too); Penelope; Bailey... hmmm, I have LOTS of girl suggestions, which is good for you, but i wonder why I do? Maybe b/c I want a girl yet!!
I'll stop now, but I can't promise I won't suggest more!

Jen S. said...

Me again with a few more names I came up with:
Girls: Ava; Sophie (Sophia); Cassidy
Boys: Ethan
(I definitely am lacking in the suggestion of boy names)

Happy Name Hunting!

Jen S. said...

Me again with a few more names I came up with:
Girls: Ava; Sophie (Sophia); Cassidy; Amelia; Emma
Boys: Ethan
(I definitely am lacking in the suggestion of boy names)

Happy Name Hunting!

Tyndall Family said...

Congratulations!!
Girl name - Amber, Leora
Boy name - Declan, Avery

Anonymous said...

I felt that I could reply now with a name since we know the sex of the baby to be... have I told you how excited I am for you??? Anyway... I agree since you've had the eeeee sound throughout your other babies & now we know if is a BOY I'd like to suggest Jesse. It's a nice name, biblical and fitting I think. Good luck finding that perfect name. Crystal