For those of you that read my blog and don't know our good news yet! There ya have it! I am pregnant again! We are due March 29 (4 days after Rolland's birthday, right on my doctor's bdayLOL), so I guess we'll see. Yesturday was my first appt. (12 week appt). Although as of today I am 13 weeks. But we were able to hear the heartbeat! So that was great!! My ultrasound appt. is November 3rd! Will keep posting any exciting news about this adventure!
Plum Cake
2 weeks ago



6 comments:
Congratulations!
There sure is a baby boom going on!
Hello! I didn't know you had a blog! Glad you left a comment on Monica's. Congratulations! I have to agree with Monica about the baby boom (and you sure are doing you share, hee hee!) So happy for you!!!
Congratulations! Great news!!!! :)
--Nicole
I'm so happy that you changed your comment identity, now I can comment instead of just being a "blog stalker". Anyway, congratulations on the new arrival. Talk about a baby boom...Chelsey and I counted the other night and we now know of 17 women who are pregnant right now. Take care of yourself!
~Tanaya
Well, first off, congratulations on your new arrival. There really is a baby boom going on. Chelsey and I counted the other night and know of 17 women who are pregnant right now. Well, I hope this doesn't post twice as I was so excited that I no longer had to be a "blog stalker" and I could actually leave comments now that I might have deleted the first one....I'm not quite sure where it went...? Anyway, take care of yourself and I am looking forward to reading updates...
Love,Tanaya
Oops, now I feel a little silly. I now see that little note that says "visible after blog owner approval".
Oh well, have a good day!
Post a Comment