Kaelie is reading to Grandpa Skip, Grandma Mariann, Emily, and Sydnie.
Grandpa was able to get me a new stove!! Well, new to me. So he brought it up. But first, he had to give Sydnie a ride on the dolly. Weeeeeee
Grandpa and Daddy worked almost all day changing my kitchen faucet. It was frustrating for them both as the one second hand faucet actually leaked once they FINALLy got it in! Arrrg. So out to buy a brand new one. Sydnie of course had to get involved too.

Playing Monster Inc. Matching game.
Plum Cake
2 weeks ago



3 comments:
Sure like the new stove.
Jamie
ooo, a black stove! i love black appliances! I have a flat top too, have had one in my last 3 houses (yes, we move too much)... creates more counter space I find, it's great!
Enjoy! What a blessing!
I should have written more before sending you that comment!
Lots of new posts! Awesome!
Looks like you had fun with your parent's and with Rolland's mom at the park.
(and did you know swinging or is is teter-tottering helps labour get going?!)
Post a Comment