
We got together with the homeschool group.....or some of them anyways for a Family gym night. We rented a "Field house" in our new multiplex. We all had a lot of fun. Even though we weren't feeling up to going, we felt refreshed afterwards. Pictures of Emily above, and Sydnie below....both having fun! Unfortunately, for some reason, I didn't get a picture of Kaelie that night. But she was there too, enjoying her time!!

Hannah
Playing tag!! We did a lot of it. Talk about getting your excercise!! Normal tag, Ball tag, Blob tag....
This was a pretty BIG hit :) The kids enjoyed it a lot. Some of them were even balancing and rolling themselves while crawling on top! It was very entertaining.
Kailee and Emilee
Rolland playing badminton with a couple of the older boys. He did that for most of the evening. Sher and I ended the evening after we had enough of tag, with badminton....it is actually a work out too!! :) Lots of fun.
Plum Cake
2 weeks ago



1 comments:
That looks like fun! I think I remember one of those giant balls when I was in elementary school. Always the highlight of gym class! (and the aparatus, remember that?)
I bet Badminton is a workout! Esp in the arm! Good for you!
Post a Comment