I guess after having 3 kids already......you start to show sooner than before LOL. Some people were asking about this so I thought I would post. Stay tuned for an ultrasound pic after next Friday!!! :)
Plum Cake
2 weeks ago
I guess after having 3 kids already......you start to show sooner than before LOL. Some people were asking about this so I thought I would post. Stay tuned for an ultrasound pic after next Friday!!! :)
Posted by Laurie at 1:48 PM
5 comments:
You are glowing! A very beautiful pregnant woman! Thanks for sharing your tummy with us... it's so very fun to see!
Can't wait to see ultrasound pics!
Wow. Nice to see you. I agree, the more babies you have the bigger you get & quicker.
Jamie
You look great!
Are you going to find out if it's a boy or a girl?
You look absolutely beautiful!!!!
You look absolutely beautiful!!!!
Post a Comment