Saturday, September 17, 2011

well well well....... I am back! :)

I haven't posted since January~ Crazy how time goes by so quickly. And I don't think I will rewind too much. We had a wonderful summer ~ which was also quite busy. But we travelled a bit, got to see family :) and spend time with them! Our VBS and family camp was a wonderful week! And now the kids are full swing back into school......and even Isaac! He is doing the Pre K program at the school for three days of the week. That has just begun but he LOVES it! All of the kids are enjoying this school year!
Isaac wasn't co-operating for pictures on the girls' first day of school....... so he wanted nothing to do with the group photo of my kids! (he did this last year too!)
My Kaelie is in Grade 7! HARD to believe! Where we live the Grade 7 students move over to the highschool. She was quite nervous but she is very much enjoying it!!
Miss Emily is in Grade 4 and the really cool thing about this year is that she gets to have the same teacher she had in Grade 1! And LOVES it!! :)
Sydnie is enjoying Grade 2! It's been going very good for her!
And Isaac LOVES his Pre-K class ~ only really started this last week!!

\


That's the most recent update for our family. There are a few little changes ahead so I will try to keep this updated!!! Happy September everyone!!

2 comments:

Bryan and Jamie and family said...

Welcome Back, my friend!!!!

Jen S. said...

great photos!! Love K's outfit!