Monday, December 21, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

I haven't been very good at getting things up on the blog. I haven't felt like it, I guess. Kind of don't feel like doing a lot of things lately.... or it just seems to take more energy to do them!?

I am praying that with the new year ahead comes a whole new outlook on things and life!

Anyways...... December is going by crazy fast!

We put up our Christmas tree at the beginning of the month.




This past Friday I had a little Christmas party with two of my own, and three of the ones that I babysit. (which I will be done babysitting by CHristmas).










And Kaelie & Emily had Red and Green day at school





Today we decorated a gingerbread house.




I am thankful to have my kids home from school........I just hope I can keep them busy to a certain degree without using the tv and computer too much! LOL

2 comments:

Jen S. said...

Looks like a great Christmas Season thus far!

Love your Reindeer Snack at the party! :) And pin the nose on Rudolph! Awesome!

Gingerbread house looks great!

Hey, in the background on the pic of the Gingerbread house - I love that mitten wreath!! I will click picture to get an upclose of it - where'd you get it?! Fun!

Jen S. said...

Mitten Wreath - someone made it, right? Super cute! I love it! :)