With my scrapbooking group we decided to have a home made gift exchange. Some of them thought "outside of the box" with scarfs, cookies, etc...... but I somehow didn't think outside of the box.......but this is what someone had recommended to me to try. I was so nervous about it. But I think it actually turned out great! I even got to print some pics for it, to personalize it for the lady that I am giving it to! ~ never know I might use this idea again!
Plum Cake
2 weeks ago



4 comments:
I love your scrapbooking idea super great. It would be so much fun if we could get together one day and just scrapbook and make some projects like that.
Lorraine
Maybe some Saturday I should send Ian and the kids away and host a scrapbooking day (or 2!) We'd have room to set up tables for everyone. And take hottub breaks! Whose in??!!
Love your project!!
those are super cute laurie! what talent you have!
Laurie - you did so well! I love it! Glad it worked out perfectly and with your brilliant idea of adding in their personal photos - simply brilliant!
Post a Comment