In this pic he is wearing a shirt that my friend Jen sent to him for his 1yr. birthday......fits him good now!
My sweet little man is already 21 months this month (Christmas eve). He is developing more and more character which is so neat to see. He sleeps all night in his play pen in the same room as Sydnie. He actually sleeps in the night better than Sydnie! (I don't think I have had a kid sleep though night as easy as Isaac has done it!) He doesn't say a lot of words. A lot of "MOM", and "dad", "doggy", "up", sometimes we can get him to say "please" and "thank you"......he is getting good at saying his sister's names......although, all three sound close to the same :) Not a major snuggler, you ask him for a kiss or a hug and he leans in to head butt you.......quite a boy!



4 comments:
Isaac doesn't look like he's enjoying snuggling with Em... he's just stuck ;-)
what a big boy! I love how his is showing off his shirt in the first pic! Great! I'm glad it fits him well!
What a sweetie! And man, does he ever look like your brothers...
What a little man! He's grown up so much since I last saw him!
He is looking so big!! Not the little baby I saw last! <3
Karisa
Post a Comment