Sunday, March 09, 2008

Youth Rally.......

Yes, you are right, I am too old for a youth rally, and my kids are too young. However, Rolland had the privledge to help organize this years youth rally here at Western. It was great.....the parts that I went to. I know that us adults got a lot out of the worship times, and lessons.....I sure hope those teens did too!

They started with a band concert by a Christian rock group called Stereotrap......the kids seemed to enjoy it, Rolland enjoys that group, and Sydnie enjoyed being right in there.....as for me....not quite my style . :)

Rolland and a few others were a worship team for the singing. It was great!

Chante is supposed to be warming up........however, Sydnie decided to try to help :)
A lot of people have commented lately how calm of a baby he is.........and I am realizing more and more that he has grown out of his fussy stage.....he is quite a content baby!

Like I said, the worship times, and lessons were so great, encouraging, spurred me on!



In the video it is the worship team up front, and all us in the crowd singing a hymn "Our God He is Alive". and "Down to the River to pray".....there were many great songs, and they sounded sooooo great! But I took this one to give you a little peak....... and the videos don't give it justice.....

2 comments:

Bryan and Jamie and family said...

Oh, one of my favorite songs. I haven't sung that for a LONG time.

Trail Rider said...

love the new look. sounds like a blast!

growing up must be tough. they can't talk to us and tell us what the heck they need or want, they teeth, develop so incredibly fast, i wonder what they must be going through.