Monday, March 31, 2008

Changes Changes Changes



Thank goodness that God is a never changing God! And that we can fully rely on Him, to know that everything will work out fine. That's hard to do sometimes though. :)

There will be some changes going on around here....and at this point I don't have much to tell. We will be moving out of our "apartment" on campus by July 1st ~ which I know is going to come way to quickly! Moving where? We just don't know. We could still stay in Regina, finding affordable housing??????, or God could be taking us somewhere else.

Our emotions have been running wild lately. And I do so much appreciate everyone's thoughts, prayers, encouragement, and flowers :)

I will keep you posted on the adventures in the days of our lives LOL :)

2 comments:

Bryan and Jamie and family said...

Praying for you & love you all.

Jen S. said...

nice bouquet! where'd it come from?!
and yes, praying for you guys as you seek Him.