It has been since September since we have visited my parents at their home. They have come here, but we haven't gone there. Kaelie had three extra days off of school so me and the kids headed down there. Jenn and Caden traveled with us down there (they had a different ride back). My dad had to come up here for other reasons so on the Saturday night Rolland travelled back with my dad to my parent's place. Nice that Rolland could get a little bit in......who knows the last time he had been in Estevan!! ??
We had a nice visit though. The kids enjoyed the grandparents, and the grandparents enjoyed the kids :) I had gone there with a tough sinus cold and was able to sleep in, and relax there. (Thank you mom and dad!!!).
Some tradition that my dad started way back when kaelie was barely crawling was playing cars down the one hallway.Isaac thoroughly enjoyed the tradition!
Three pretty girls.........decided to put on a play for us on Thursday evening. Quite cute! (I remember doing similar things with my brothers in this same living room!)
Fooling around with Grandpa
On Friday night we had a couple of visitors...Katelyn and Meagan. The girls enjoyed pizza pops for supper, and a movie (Freaky Friday) and the two girls, also helped with the little kids, which was a nice treat!
AND......My mom's birthday is tomorrow......so we took the opportunity while we were all there on Sunday to celebrate her and her birthday!
Plum Cake
2 weeks ago



4 comments:
I like the color of the kitchen! LaWanda
That is a different color but I really like it. And the railing is changed(probably years ago). Are those empty picture frames on the wall in the entry?
I like the color a lot! It looks so good in her place......and then she has a soft green color through the hallways, and a butter yellow in the living room. All looks awesome!
HA HA I have to laugh that you observed the empty pic frames.....those are her grandkids ;)
The railing changed years ago!
Thanks for sharing! What a fun vacation for you and the kids. :)
Post a Comment