Sunday late afternoon we decided to go for a walk to the park. It's refreshing to have such beautiful weather! Rolland had fun plaing too. He played tag with the girls....it was fun(ny) to watch.



Plum Cake
2 weeks ago
Sunday late afternoon we decided to go for a walk to the park. It's refreshing to have such beautiful weather! Rolland had fun plaing too. He played tag with the girls....it was fun(ny) to watch.



Posted by Laurie at 3:08 PM
2 comments:
very fun!
I'm so glad you have the spring weather... Rolland's even in shorts! Awesome!
Hi Laurie and Family
It has been a long time since I have been able to be in touch and just wanted to say hello and that I am glad to see you have a very happy healthy family. It would be great to hear from you sometime.
Joe
Post a Comment