Our poor Emily had been having fevers and getting really tired in the late afternoons and evenings for about a week. So I took her to a walk - in doctor. The dr. dismissed it because she seemed ok at the time that I took her in. I managed to get her into see our family doctor the next day. He thought she had toncilitis, but wanted to run some blood tests before I got the perscription filled. And the blood tests came back......Emily has Mono. The picture below, is actually catching her on a not-so-bad day......she got pretty sick with a terrible sore throat, high fevers, very lathargic, & no appetite. Today was finally another good day.....so I am hoping we are on the up & up. 

Kaelie & I bought Emily some flowers one day, to cheer up a bit.
Plum Cake
2 weeks ago



5 comments:
Get Well Soon, Emily!
glad to hear your day was a bit better today!
Poor Little girl! I had it too when i was younger, luckily it was short, I pray hers will be too. A friend's son has it for the second time this year. He missed 10 weeks of school in the fall. I can't imagine. I hope Emily feels better soon!!
I'm sorry to hear you're sick, Emily. That doesn't sound like much fun at all. Hope you keep feeling better! I was sick this weekend and it was miserable -- Love, Kellen (and his Mommy)
Praying Emily will get feeling better really soon. -- Nicole
Okay - I hear you are much better, Emily! Even surprised the doctor when you went for your check-up - but, hey that kind of thing happens with prayer! Ask Mommy to put another picture on the blog showing the happy, feeling better, girl, okay?
Love ya
Grandma Mariann
Post a Comment