About 8 hours after we signed off to list our house with Remax, our house was practically sold! Century21 showed the house that day, and after a bit of going back and forth between the buyer and ourselves......it was an accepted deal! We then just had to wait for a couple of conditions to be removed. This past Thursday evening we were told that it was a done deal, the house was officially sold! YAY! (excited in a way, because it is a huge stress off my shoulders!!)......Sad too, leaving our home here........mixed emotions! It has been so busy, we have had little time to think about all that is happening. Move day is coming very quickly (June 28th). We were in Regina this weekend checked out our future apartment that they will be renovating for us.....yep they still have to start renovations. I took some pics......but I'll share those after I have some "after" photos.
Plum Cake
2 weeks ago



2 comments:
What a great relief for you. Congrats.
That's awesome!
Post a Comment