Well it is official, and it has been announced.
We are moving! Rolland will be taking on the College campus minister/student recruiter position starting in July at WCC.
Such mixed emotions about it all. We are really excited to be working with WCC, and to be near old friends, but we are sooooo sad to leave our church family behind.
Rolland announced it today after services. Both him and I had a hard time holding it together.....in fact neither one of us held it together :) I don't like crying in front of people! Had I not been pregnant, I bet I could of held myself together LOL.
So on goes our adventure!!
Plum Cake
2 weeks ago



7 comments:
Well congratulations on the job, this will be a great opportunity for you. Plus, now I might get to see you guys more than twice in nine years and get to see that new baby and the girls more often too.
~Tanaya
How exciting! Congrats! I'm sure you'll be missed though when you move from there.
Hi there,
Nona called us yesterday and told us of your news along with hers. I hope they will find a preacher & preachers wife that is as good as you guys have been for the Lloydminster church. I become a little partial to that church since I have 2 families attending. Best wishes with your move. Talked to your mom today & she's quite excited to have you & the grandkids closer. I don't blame her. Take Care, Crystal
It's all a part of His plan... bless you as you embark on this new adventure!
Hi kids
I know and feel your mixed emotions ~ I have said it before, "it takes a leap of faith" to leave something you love and are comfortable with. I know God has great plans for your life and that He will look after your family in Lloydminster ~ a great work has been started there and He won't leave it unattended. He is with you always ~ trust and obey ~ You will be doing a good work at WCC, too and it looks like that is where you are to be this next little while.
Love you
Mom H
Wow! That is great. Although I'm sure it's hard to leave and you'll be missed very much. How nice to be closer to your family! And you won't be very far from Fort Q. You'll have to come visit us and hang out at the beach in the summer!
Good luck with the move and the new job! Congrats!
Post a Comment