Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A better pic (almost 31 weeks!)


Went to the dr. this morning. Nothing too exciting.....same old routine......however, I must admit, I thought I was going to gain at least 10 lbs over this last 5 weeks (Including Christmas), so I was shocked to say the least when I jumped on the scale and only gained 3!! YAY :) LOL Believe me, I am not trying to "cut back" or worry about my food intake! But that was kind of encouraging to me. :) So now appointments go to every two weeks for a couple appointments, then weekly. It excites me, and also makes me nervous, how quick time is going to fly! I keep saying to people, we have so much to do in the next few months, including having a baby in the middle of it all! :) I did ask about helping with the painting, or even being around the painting, and he just didn't recommend it. Sooooo, maybe the kids and I will have to go out and about, when the painting starts downstairs (and up!).

1 comments:

Trail Rider said...

sounds like we are on similar paths. our basements carpet is going in in 10 days! then we can officially move in!
We are so close in due dates too!